TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO CULVERT USE:
ROAD BREAKING PERMIT: CALL CITY OFFICE AT 435-586-1119
A detailed written site plan, with scale and sheet size determined by the zoning administrator, prior to request for a building permit. It shall show, where pertinent:
(1) Scale of plan and direction of north point.
(2) Lot lines, adjacent streets, roads, right-of-ways
(3) Location of all existing structures on subject property and adjoining properties, with utility lines, poles, etc., shown with dimensions.
(4) Location of proposed construction and improvements, with location and dimension of all signs.
(5) Motor vehicle access, circulation patterns, with individual parking stalls, curb, gutter, and sidewalk location.
(6) Necessary explanatory notes.
(7) Name, address, telephone number of builder and owner.
(8) All other information required as determined by the zoning administrator.
(9) Complete compliance with all requirements of Chapter 19 of the Commercial Zoning Ordinance.
Builders: You can now access the building permit software in one place for ALL Iron County jurisdictions.
REQUEST A BUILDING INSPECTION
You may request a building inspection by clicking the link above and to login to your permit.
To login to your permit you will need the permit number assigned by the building department and the builder name.
The username is your permit number. The password is the first 5 characters of the builder name + the permit number again.
Username: B-16-000 (including dashes)
Password: Buildb-16-000 (including dashes)